Thursday, February 02, 2006

02/02: Going Crazy Already

I'm overwhelmed already! One of my classes is going EXCEPTIONAL, one is so-so, and one stinks. It's my fault this time around and I take the blame. I have too much going on. I never should have accepted the third course (stinky one) but the instructor was deployed to Iraq. I felt it was my patriotic duty to step up to the plate and cover for him. Now I'm going bananas trying to get caught up and organized. Of course, two children under the age of 8 make that impossible. HELP!!!!

1 comment:

Neva said...

You are awesome to step up to the plate. It will all work out. The kid thing is sooooo time consuming as is being a teacher. I have the greatest admiration for those of you that do both. They are both never ending jobs if you do them well--and even if you don't!!! Keep at...you sound so very organized and together...your kids(students and biological) are very lucky.